Grassland Bushman Lodge, also known as Grassland Safari Lodge, is a little world of wonders situated in the Central Kalahari region of Botswana. Set on 10 000 hectares of unspoiled wilderness, guests can see a variety of wildlife such as rhino, brown hyena, and the ever-elusive cheetah.
- Privately owned & managed
- 8 Extremely well-furnished chalets
- Cultural activities with the Kalahari Bushmen
- Predator Project included in rates
- Outdoor fire pit perfect for star gazing & wildlife sightings at the watering hole
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Camping sites
- Curio shop
- Children of all ages are welcome
CENTRAL KALAHARI GAME RESERVE
PRIVATE WILDLIFE RESERVE
CLOSEST AIRPORT: MAUN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- 4 Rooms are permanent twins,
- one room is a permanent king,
- and 3 rooms are doubles or twin.
- En-Suite bathrooms
- Dressing table
- Can accommodate up to 16 guests in the chalets.
- Family Suite also available (two rooms next to each other with connecting door.
- Four camp sites which can be booked individually or can be booked as a whole for bigger groups.
- All four camp sites are well shaded, have running water, a fire pit and a BBQ grill, Two ablution facilities; with running water and a “Donkey boiler” for warm water
- 2 Showers and 2 Toilets for all the camp sites.
- Communal area for all camp sites where they can do dishes etc.
- NO Electricity
RATES INCLUDE - chalets
Accommodation • All Meals • Drinks • Teas / Coffees and snacks • Laundry • Predator Project • Bushman walks • Bushman Games and dancing • Game drives (morning and afternoon) • Government taxes and levies • Park fees.
RATES EXCLUDE - chalets
- Visa costs • Light aircraft transfers • Travel insurance • Items of personal nature.
RATES INCLUDE - camp site
Camp site rates only include the camp site per person per night. Meals & Activities can be added at an additional charge.
bushman games & dancing
horse back riding
predator project tour