Truly unique, truly magical, truly Mdluli
Mdluli Safari Lodge is the story of one man’s vision for the land and the Mdluli people. Today this land is significant for many reasons. The lodge is located inside the south-western region of the Kruger National Park, a 5-hour drive from Gauteng and accessible via a private road from Numbi Gate – the closest gate from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport.
- Luxurious Tented Experience
- Mdluli Safari Lodge is a sustainable tourism initiative and a proud partner with the local Mdluli Community.
- Big 5 Game Drives & Bush Walks
- Breathtaking Granite Rock – Unique to the location of the Lodge is our exquisite granite rock formation, located within our perimeters, and a short walk from your tent.
- Bar and Deck Lounge
- Infinity Pool – The pool overlooks a watering hole, where we regularly have elephant, zebra and impala – and if you’re lucky, a rare sighting of the herd of sable antelope.
- Conferencing – Specialise in personalised conferencing arrangements for smaller groups of up to 40 delegates – or alternatively full lodge capacity, of up to 100 guests (50 people sharing).
bar & deck lounge
KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
CLOSEST AIRPORT: KRUGER MPUMALANGA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
5 HOUR DRIVE FROM GAUTENG
50 LUXURY TENTS
- Oversized private patio
- Complimentary wifi in all tents & main areas
- Light cotton gowns in summer & soft warm gowns in winter
- Disability-friendly access & design
- Fan, air conditioning & heating
- Mosquito nets
- Double sleeper couch for children under 12
- Private indoor & outdoor showers
- Mini bar fridge with complimentary still & sparkling water
- Golf cart shuttle to/from your tent to the main lodge
- Laundry service
- Wake up call
- Writing desk, notepad & pen
- Half Board: Dinner, bed and breakfast + one game drive daily, per person, or
- Full Board: Dinner, bed, breakfast, lunch and two game drives daily, per person
- Community levy per person per day
- The mandatory KNP conservation fee per person per day (self-drive into Numbi gate as well as game drives) unless the person has an annual Wild Card where conservation fees do not have to be paid
- All beverages and items of personal nature
Big 5 Game Drives
Bar & Lounge
cultural immersion experience
spa at mdluli
gym at mdluli